I don’t know if it’s stress or my new medication but ever since I woke up to feed Bailey, I just can’t get back to sleep. :(
Start ignoring people who threaten your joy.
Literally, ignore them.
Don’t invite any parts of them into your space.
I pinned a onesie on Pinterest that has a rifle on it and it says ” my dad can shoot better than your dad” …along with 100 other random pins.
SIL comments: not applicable at family gatherings
She is referring to her bf, who is, in fact, not my family.
So I said : I think Cody can give your dad a run for his money.
Well Cody has been on fb for a little while now and he hasn’t “seen” my messages…
LMAOOOOOOOOO the screaming in the beginning
"oh jesus christ"
"please don’t give me that look"
"please don’t fly"
That owl is 30000000% done
every time this video graces me with its presence i feel obliged to reblog it
But how/why did the owl even get in his house?
I love his angry owl eyebrows and how he bends over a little like look you little shit you’re next
THAT WAS INTENSE AS FUCK
Omggg I almost peed myself I’m laughing so much
Oh just sitting here refreshing fb every two seconds to see if Cody has messaged me.
If he doesn’t by 10pm I’m probably going to get super worried and freak out.
My talents include being able to identify every one of the 5000 songs on my iPod by the first chord and eating more than the rest of my family combined
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie