I’m too busy living life to blog. Sorry go disappoint. Between teaching, online class and being a mommy to the most wonderful little girl in the world… I have no down time. Or at least none I waste on blogging. Except now. Because I’m in the bathroom and Bailey is asleep lol
Periods in a Nutshell
- Period: Your stomach hurts.
- Period: No it doesn't, eat everything.
- Period: Why did you eat all the things, your stomach hurts!
- Period: No it doesn't, there's a plate of brownies. Eat them.
- Period: Your uterus is pulsing. Change position twenty times to see if that helps.
- Period: You want to fuck him.
- Period: No you don't, kill him.
- Period: You're bored. Let's literally cry about that, shall we?
- Period: Never mind, just find people and kill them.
I like how correcting her kids creepy behavior doesn’t even matter to that mother.
This actually makes me very angry. It basically highlights everything wrong with the world. Instead of teaching boys not to look at women like that, women are taught not to dress provocatively so boys don’t get “distracted”. It makes me sick.
Reblogging cause that comment ^^^^^
“I just think it should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV .I mean, if we’re regulating cigarettes and sex and cuss words, because of the effect they have on our younger generation, why aren’t we regulating things like calling people fat?”
I walk around the school hallways and look at the people. I look at the teachers and wonder why they’re here. If they like their jobs. Or us. And I wonder how smart they were when they were fifteen. Not in a mean way. In a curious way. It’s like looking at all the students and wondering who’s had their heart broken that day, and how they are able to cope with having three quizzes and a book report due on top of that. Or wondering who did the heart breaking. And wondering why.